$250 WEEKDAY CLASSES
NOTE: Intermediate BRC2 classes are for experienced riders only! Not sure which class to take?… read here!
1. Select desired Date, Class, and Location from the menu below.
Select a Basic (BRC) or Intermediate (BRC2) class depending on your skill level.
2. Click on “Info” button for important details regarding your class before booking.
3. Click the “BOOK” button and proceed with registration.
4. Almost done. After booking your class, you will receive an important email from TR with Subject line: “Booking confirmed – AustinMotoAcad Rider”. SAVE this email for future reference, as it contains vital info regarding your online eCourse, class locations and addresses, dates and times, and what you are required to bring to each class.
- You must arrive to all classes on time! Allow extra time for heavy traffic, distances, etc. and plan to arrive a few minutes early so you won’t be dropped for being late. See our “Locations” menu for addresses and maps.
- All students must complete the online MSF eCourse (approx. 3 hours) before attending class. After completion, you’re also required to bring a printed certificate to your first class, or be dropped. No exceptions! You can read more about the eCourse here.
- We highly recommend you review our Terms & Conditions, as there are specific requirements and policies you are expected to understand and agree to before you’re allowed to participate in an MSF class. If you have a physical or learning impairment, please read this FAQ.
AustinMotoAcad accepts most credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal