Maintenance Class 1 & 2 Info
Our maintenance classes are designed to help motorcyclists understand how to properly maintain their motorcycle. The first class gets you started understanding tools and basics. The second class builds on this and completes what we consider the basic DIY maintenance topics.
- Proper tools
- Maintenance schedule & inspection: checking brake pads, fluid condition, suspension, etc.
- Tires: proper PSI, tread ware, age, replacement, wheel removal
- Chain and sprockets: inspection, cleaning, lubricating, adjusting, replacing
- Levers and cables: lubricating, adjusting, replacing
- Oil and filter change
- Brakes and hydraulics: bleeding, flushing, pad replacement
- Electrical: battery wisdom, charging system diagnostic and repair, bulb replacement, basic diagnostic skills
- Modifications: mostly discussion, details on exhaust, handlebars, mirrors, signals, luggage, and frame sliders
- Suspension adjustments
While we may use your bike to demonstrate some of the tasks, we in no way guarantee your bike will get needed maintenance as part of the class. Email us about specifics you hope to get done in class.
The class is taught by Miles Stone. My expertise is as a long time amateur motorcycle mechanic. Decades of experience, many many mistakes, and mentorship from professionals have given me the tools needed to teach others to enter the world of amateur motorcycle mechanics..
**You must be 18 or over to take the Maintenance Class.
|Class name||Location||Times||Price||Spots avail|
|December 9th Maintenance Class 1||Buda||10:00am - 04:00pm||$200.00||6||Register|
|December 16th Maintenance 2||Buda||10:00am - 04:00pm||$200.00||6||Register|
|January 6th Maintenance Class 1||Buda||10:00am - 04:00pm||$200.00||6||Register|
|January 13th Maintenance 2||Buda||10:00am - 04:00pm||$200.00||6||Register|